Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/08: (PERI) (NCT) (CELG) High; (ALLT) (AU) Low
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Perion Network Ltd. (Nasdaq: PERI) $12.47. Perion issued guidance for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2013 reporting periods. Fourth-quarter revs are expected to double to $21 million, according to the company. Click here for more color.
- Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) high of $9.95. Newcastle priced a larger 50 million common offering at $9.35 per share. The company announced plans to acquire mortgage servicing rights on Monday.
- Celgene Corp (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $90.71. Celgene getting an extra boost as Piper Jaffray and RBC Capital upgraded the stock today. The move came following strong guidance issued on Monday.
- The Medicines Company (Nasdaq: MDCO) high of $29.29. Medicines Co reported that its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of cangrelor met its primary endpoint.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.15. Allot's rating was lowered by Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral. The firm also docked its price target on Allot by $11 to $17 per share. For more color on the call, click here.
- AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) low of $28.95. AngloGold seeing some pressure as CEO Mark Cutifani is abandoning ship for greener pastures at Anglo American Plc (OTCBB: AAUKY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/7: (CTRP) (MS) (ABT) Upgraded; (TSLA) (PSX) (BIDU) Downgraded
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Following Phase I '7353 Data
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low