Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/08: (PERI) (NCT) (CELG) High; (ALLT) (AU) Low
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Perion Network Ltd. (Nasdaq: PERI) $12.47. Perion issued guidance for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2013 reporting periods. Fourth-quarter revs are expected to double to $21 million, according to the company. Click here for more color.
- Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) high of $9.95. Newcastle priced a larger 50 million common offering at $9.35 per share. The company announced plans to acquire mortgage servicing rights on Monday.
- Celgene Corp (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $90.71. Celgene getting an extra boost as Piper Jaffray and RBC Capital upgraded the stock today. The move came following strong guidance issued on Monday.
- The Medicines Company (Nasdaq: MDCO) high of $29.29. Medicines Co reported that its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of cangrelor met its primary endpoint.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.15. Allot's rating was lowered by Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral. The firm also docked its price target on Allot by $11 to $17 per share. For more color on the call, click here.
- AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) low of $28.95. AngloGold seeing some pressure as CEO Mark Cutifani is abandoning ship for greener pastures at Anglo American Plc (OTCBB: AAUKY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/21: (JOY) (FNB)/(YDKN) (MA) (RLYP) (NETE)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 7/22: (GMTX) (FE) (EBAY) High; (SWK) (SKX) (BAS) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/22: (UNH) (PHM) (EXC) Upgraded; (SON) (FB) (TWTR) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, RBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!