Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/08: (PERI) (NCT) (CELG) High; (ALLT) (AU) Low
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Perion Network Ltd. (Nasdaq: PERI) $12.47. Perion issued guidance for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2013 reporting periods. Fourth-quarter revs are expected to double to $21 million, according to the company. Click here for more color.
- Newcastle Investment Corp. (NYSE: NCT) high of $9.95. Newcastle priced a larger 50 million common offering at $9.35 per share. The company announced plans to acquire mortgage servicing rights on Monday.
- Celgene Corp (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $90.71. Celgene getting an extra boost as Piper Jaffray and RBC Capital upgraded the stock today. The move came following strong guidance issued on Monday.
- The Medicines Company (Nasdaq: MDCO) high of $29.29. Medicines Co reported that its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial of cangrelor met its primary endpoint.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.15. Allot's rating was lowered by Wedbush from Outperform to Neutral. The firm also docked its price target on Allot by $11 to $17 per share. For more color on the call, click here.
- AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. (NYSE: AU) low of $28.95. AngloGold seeing some pressure as CEO Mark Cutifani is abandoning ship for greener pastures at Anglo American Plc (OTCBB: AAUKY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/15: (GPRO) (DFS) (EVEP) Upgraded; (BLDR) (MPEL) (FMSA) Downgraded
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) PT Raised to $38 at Piper Jaffray; More Bullish on Pennsaid and Ravicti Upside
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/15: (NFLX) (PNRA) (MDCO) Higher; (PTX) (SNDK) (GPOR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, RBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!