Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/07: (BAC) (DAL) (CELG) High; (ESI) (MAKO) Low
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) $12.20. BofA entered a settlement agreement with Fannie Mae (OTCBB: FNMA) today over two million residential mortgages. The bank sees total payments hitting fourth-quarter 2012 pretax income by $2.7 billion. For more color, click here.
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) high of $13.38. Delta received positive coverage in Barron's over the weekend.
- Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $84.45. Celgene issued fiscal 2013 expectations today, while also announcing positive data ESTEEM 1 & 2 phase III studies. Click here for more color.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd. (Nasdaq: MPEL) high of $19.09. Sterne Agee raised its price target on Melco earlier based on a sum-of-parts analysis. For more, click here.
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI) low of $14.91. ITT sees a $13.2 million post-tax charge in the fourth-quarter tied to a settlement with Sallie Mae. PAA Research also issued comments today. Shares fell about 23 percent on the session to the new low.
- MAKO Surgical Corp (Nasdaq: MAKO) low of $10.35. MAKO issued an update on revenue expectations and procedure volumes for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 periods. Shares down over 13 percent to the new level today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/29: (AGCO) (BRC) (OVTI) Upgraded; (CWST) (FUEL) (SNSS) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, Sterne Agee, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!