Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/07: (BAC) (DAL) (CELG) High; (ESI) (MAKO) Low
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) $12.20. BofA entered a settlement agreement with Fannie Mae (OTCBB: FNMA) today over two million residential mortgages. The bank sees total payments hitting fourth-quarter 2012 pretax income by $2.7 billion. For more color, click here.
- Delta Air (NYSE: DAL) high of $13.38. Delta received positive coverage in Barron's over the weekend.
- Celgene Corporation (Nasdaq: CELG) high of $84.45. Celgene issued fiscal 2013 expectations today, while also announcing positive data ESTEEM 1 & 2 phase III studies. Click here for more color.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd. (Nasdaq: MPEL) high of $19.09. Sterne Agee raised its price target on Melco earlier based on a sum-of-parts analysis. For more, click here.
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI) low of $14.91. ITT sees a $13.2 million post-tax charge in the fourth-quarter tied to a settlement with Sallie Mae. PAA Research also issued comments today. Shares fell about 23 percent on the session to the new low.
- MAKO Surgical Corp (Nasdaq: MAKO) low of $10.35. MAKO issued an update on revenue expectations and procedure volumes for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 periods. Shares down over 13 percent to the new level today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, Sterne Agee, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!