Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/04: (ZQK) (C) (KKD) High; (ENDP) (SVM) Low
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Quiksilver Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) $5.04. Quicksilver getting a boost following a Goldman upgrade earlier. The firm raised Quicksilver to Buy and boosted its price target to $6.50.
- Citigroup (NYSE: C) high of $42.10. Sprechen Goldman, the firm added Citi to its Conviction Buy List while removing peer J.P. Morgan (NYSE: JPM). Citi rose 1.7 percent to the new high today. Click here for more on the call.
- Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) high of $11.18. Krispy Kreme higher as Longbow Research started coverage on the firm at Buy and a price target of $15. The stock moved nearly 11 percent to the new high Friday.
- Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR) high of $10.83. Harvest higher after reporting an oil find at the wildcat well Dussafu Tortue Marin-1 (DTM-1) drilled in the Dussafu Marin PSC, in the offshore waters of Gabon, West Africa. For more color, click here.
- Endo Health Solutions (Nasdaq: ENDP) low of $25.00. Endo issued some ugly guidance for fiscal 2013 late Thursday. For more on the outlook, click here.
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (NYSE: SVM) low of $4.74. Silvercorp had a class action filed against it earlier in the week, claiming the Company "overstated the level of silver production at its mines, as well as the quality and quantity of its ore reserves." Shares have been pressured the last two sessions since the press release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Citi Upgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, JPMorgan, Citi, Longbow Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!