Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/03: (F) (GM) (DAL) High; (DG) (ALLT) (KSS) Low
- Gains in financial, energy stocks lift Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Shares Hit as Alibaba (BABA) SEC Woes Could Impact Core Asset Sale
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) $13.67. Ford moving higher after reporting a 1.9 percent gain in U.S. light-vehicle sales for December, outpacing expectations calling for just a 1.2 percent rise.
- General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) high of $30.22. General Motors also reported strong December sales results with a total gain of 4.9 percent versus an expected 2 percent rise. Check out the Ford link above for a summary.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) high of $12.60. Delta reported a 4.0 rise in PRASM for the month of December, which it attributed to "strong holiday demand, merchandising revenue growth and continued capacity discipline."
- Hormel Foods Corp. (NYSE: HRL) high of $33.79. Hormel moved to acquire the Skippy Peanut Butter brand from Unilever (NYSE: UL) for $700 million.
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) low of $39.73. Dollar General lower following quarterly results from peer Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) earlier. For more color, click here.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.71. Allot hit as Oppenheimer downgraded the stock from Outperform to Perform earlier on the session. Click here for more color on the call.
- Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) low of $41.36. Kohl's hit amid reporting a 3.4 percent rise in comps for December. The retailer ended up trimming expectations for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 reporting periods. Click here for more color on the outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2, FY16 EPS Below Views
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Dycom Industries (DY) to $115 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Sanofi (SNY) Announces Filing of Consent Solicitation to Remove, Replace Medivation's (MDVN) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!