Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/03: (F) (GM) (DAL) High; (DG) (ALLT) (KSS) Low
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) $13.67. Ford moving higher after reporting a 1.9 percent gain in U.S. light-vehicle sales for December, outpacing expectations calling for just a 1.2 percent rise.
- General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) high of $30.22. General Motors also reported strong December sales results with a total gain of 4.9 percent versus an expected 2 percent rise. Check out the Ford link above for a summary.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) high of $12.60. Delta reported a 4.0 rise in PRASM for the month of December, which it attributed to "strong holiday demand, merchandising revenue growth and continued capacity discipline."
- Hormel Foods Corp. (NYSE: HRL) high of $33.79. Hormel moved to acquire the Skippy Peanut Butter brand from Unilever (NYSE: UL) for $700 million.
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) low of $39.73. Dollar General lower following quarterly results from peer Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) earlier. For more color, click here.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.71. Allot hit as Oppenheimer downgraded the stock from Outperform to Perform earlier on the session. Click here for more color on the call.
- Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) low of $41.36. Kohl's hit amid reporting a 3.4 percent rise in comps for December. The retailer ended up trimming expectations for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 reporting periods. Click here for more color on the outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!