Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/03: (F) (GM) (DAL) High; (DG) (ALLT) (KSS) Low
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F) $13.67. Ford moving higher after reporting a 1.9 percent gain in U.S. light-vehicle sales for December, outpacing expectations calling for just a 1.2 percent rise.
- General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) high of $30.22. General Motors also reported strong December sales results with a total gain of 4.9 percent versus an expected 2 percent rise. Check out the Ford link above for a summary.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) high of $12.60. Delta reported a 4.0 rise in PRASM for the month of December, which it attributed to "strong holiday demand, merchandising revenue growth and continued capacity discipline."
- Hormel Foods Corp. (NYSE: HRL) high of $33.79. Hormel moved to acquire the Skippy Peanut Butter brand from Unilever (NYSE: UL) for $700 million.
- Dollar General (NYSE: DG) low of $39.73. Dollar General lower following quarterly results from peer Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) earlier. For more color, click here.
- Allot Communications (Nasdaq: ALLT) low of $13.71. Allot hit as Oppenheimer downgraded the stock from Outperform to Perform earlier on the session. Click here for more color on the call.
- Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) low of $41.36. Kohl's hit amid reporting a 3.4 percent rise in comps for December. The retailer ended up trimming expectations for the fourth-quarter and fiscal 2012 reporting periods. Click here for more color on the outlook.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/17: (CE) (UNXL) (MAT) Higher; (ATHX) (DSCO) (AMD) Lower (more...)
- Honeywell (HON) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.41; Boosts FY15 EPS Midpoint Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!