Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/02: (BAC) (C) (AAPL) High; (KSS) (SKUL) (NTLS) Low
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) $12.15. BofA moving higher once again on sentiment. The firm was the best performer on the Dow Jones Industrial Average last year, rising over 100 percent for the 12 months ended December 31.
- Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) high of $41.40. Citi shares catching a little sentiment after passage of the fiscal cliff on Tuesday. More money in consumers' pockets will be a boon for banks as businesses look to expand more and people continue real estate purchases.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) high of $18.05. Taiwan Semi higher on earlier reports it might land a chip deal with Apple for the new iPad. For more color, click here.
- Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) low of $42.00. Earlier, Buckingham Research downgraded Kohl's from Buy to Neutral.
- Skullcandy (Nasdaq: SKUL) low of $7.79. Hit after Jefferies cut its rating two notches to Underperform, while dropping its price target 65 percent to $6.
- NTELOS Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: NTLS) low of $11.68. JPMorgan downgraded NTELOS Holdings from Overweight to Neutral, halving its price target from $20 down to $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral; Analyst Prefers Facebook (FB)
- Bank of America (BAC) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 42c
- Market Wrap: Yellen Confident in U.S. Growth; Peregrine Gains as Ebola Play; Wal-mart 's Lowered Expectations