Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 01/02: (BAC) (C) (AAPL) High; (KSS) (SKUL) (NTLS) Low
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
This report is an intraday check of some of the more notable stocks that have hit a 52-week high or low so far today.
- Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) $12.15. BofA moving higher once again on sentiment. The firm was the best performer on the Dow Jones Industrial Average last year, rising over 100 percent for the 12 months ended December 31.
- Citigroup, Inc. (NYSE: C) high of $41.40. Citi shares catching a little sentiment after passage of the fiscal cliff on Tuesday. More money in consumers' pockets will be a boon for banks as businesses look to expand more and people continue real estate purchases.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) high of $18.05. Taiwan Semi higher on earlier reports it might land a chip deal with Apple for the new iPad. For more color, click here.
- Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) low of $42.00. Earlier, Buckingham Research downgraded Kohl's from Buy to Neutral.
- Skullcandy (Nasdaq: SKUL) low of $7.79. Hit after Jefferies cut its rating two notches to Underperform, while dropping its price target 65 percent to $6.
- NTELOS Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: NTLS) low of $11.68. JPMorgan downgraded NTELOS Holdings from Overweight to Neutral, halving its price target from $20 down to $10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
- TubeMogul to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Bank of America, Buckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!