- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) $21.74. Lexicon Pharma announced that the pivotal inTandem1 Phase 3 clinical trial of sotagliflozin met its primary endpoint, showing a statistically significant reduction in A1C at 24 weeks in patients with type 1 diabetes on a background of optimized insulin.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/9: (LXRX) (FNSR) (SWFT) High; (VMEM) (NCLH) (NVO) Low
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Violin Memory (NYSE: VMEM) $0.94. Violin Memory reported Q2 EPS of ($0.59), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.56). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $11 million
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Nasdaq: NCLH) $34.16. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings shares breaking a recent slide as Bernstein started coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and $44 price target.
- Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) $44.25. JPMorgan downgraded Novo Nordisk from Overweight to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Sanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!