- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) $21.74. Lexicon Pharma announced that the pivotal inTandem1 Phase 3 clinical trial of sotagliflozin met its primary endpoint, showing a statistically significant reduction in A1C at 24 weeks in patients with type 1 diabetes on a background of optimized insulin.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/9: (LXRX) (FNSR) (SWFT) High; (VMEM) (NCLH) (NVO) Low
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Violin Memory (NYSE: VMEM) $0.94. Violin Memory reported Q2 EPS of ($0.59), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.56). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $11 million
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (Nasdaq: NCLH) $34.16. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings shares breaking a recent slide as Bernstein started coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and $44 price target.
- Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) $44.25. JPMorgan downgraded Novo Nordisk from Overweight to Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/10: (ENPH) (AKAO) (MRK) Higher; (PE) (BRG) (JNPR) Lower (more...)
- Bernstein Starts Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Sanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!