- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) $95.93. Simmons reiterated an Overweight rating on EOG Resources and raised its price target from $103 to $109 earlier today, boosting the stock up a bit.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/8: (EOG) (VUZI) (ENB) High; (TSCO) (KR) Low
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $69.27. Tractor Supply updated Q3 guidance. Net sales for the third quarter are expected to increase approximately 4.2% to 5.0% to $1.54 billion to $1.55 billion from $1.48 billion in the third quarter of 2015, with comparable store sales ranging from flat to a decrease of (1.0)% versus an increase of 2.9% in last year's third quarter. (The Street was looking for Q3 sales of $1.6 billion.)
- Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) $30.70. Kroger feeling a pinch following lowered guidance from peer Sprouts Farmers Markets this week. The grocer is expected to post quarterly results on Friday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/24: (TMUS) (MSFT) (GLW) High; (TDW) (WIT) (BMY) Low
- Vuzix Announces Adtance, Intoware, and LogistiVIEW as Some of the Latest to Join M300 Smart Glasses VIP Program