- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) $95.93. Simmons reiterated an Overweight rating on EOG Resources and raised its price target from $103 to $109 earlier today, boosting the stock up a bit.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/8: (EOG) (VUZI) (ENB) High; (TSCO) (KR) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $69.27. Tractor Supply updated Q3 guidance. Net sales for the third quarter are expected to increase approximately 4.2% to 5.0% to $1.54 billion to $1.55 billion from $1.48 billion in the third quarter of 2015, with comparable store sales ranging from flat to a decrease of (1.0)% versus an increase of 2.9% in last year's third quarter. (The Street was looking for Q3 sales of $1.6 billion.)
- Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) $30.70. Kroger feeling a pinch following lowered guidance from peer Sprouts Farmers Markets this week. The grocer is expected to post quarterly results on Friday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Needs Inflection In Revenue To Justify Upside - Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cotiviti Holdings (cotv) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!