- EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) $95.93. Simmons reiterated an Overweight rating on EOG Resources and raised its price target from $103 to $109 earlier today, boosting the stock up a bit.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/8: (EOG) (VUZI) (ENB) High; (TSCO) (KR) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $69.27. Tractor Supply updated Q3 guidance. Net sales for the third quarter are expected to increase approximately 4.2% to 5.0% to $1.54 billion to $1.55 billion from $1.48 billion in the third quarter of 2015, with comparable store sales ranging from flat to a decrease of (1.0)% versus an increase of 2.9% in last year's third quarter. (The Street was looking for Q3 sales of $1.6 billion.)
- Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) $30.70. Kroger feeling a pinch following lowered guidance from peer Sprouts Farmers Markets this week. The grocer is expected to post quarterly results on Friday morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!