- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) $23.45. Navistar International announced that it has formed a wide-ranging strategic alliance with Volkswagen Truck & Bus, which includes an equity investment in Navistar by Volkswagen Truck & Bus and framework agreements for strategic technology and supply collaboration and a procurement joint venture.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/6: (NAV) (CLCD) (XIN) High; (TNXP) (ETRM) Low
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.92. Tonix Pharma announced preliminary topline results from its Phase 3 clinical study, AFFIRM, designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets), 2.8 mg, in patients with fibromyalgia. The AFFIRM data did not achieve statistical significance in the primary efficacy endpoint: the proportion of patients who reported a 30 percent or greater reduction in pain from baseline to the end of the 12-week treatment period based on the pre-specified primary analysis
- EnteroMedics Inc. (Nasdaq: ETRM) $0.12. EnteroMedics filed a preliminary proxy statement late last Friday. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!