- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) $23.45. Navistar International announced that it has formed a wide-ranging strategic alliance with Volkswagen Truck & Bus, which includes an equity investment in Navistar by Volkswagen Truck & Bus and framework agreements for strategic technology and supply collaboration and a procurement joint venture.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/6: (NAV) (CLCD) (XIN) High; (TNXP) (ETRM) Low
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.92. Tonix Pharma announced preliminary topline results from its Phase 3 clinical study, AFFIRM, designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets), 2.8 mg, in patients with fibromyalgia. The AFFIRM data did not achieve statistical significance in the primary efficacy endpoint: the proportion of patients who reported a 30 percent or greater reduction in pain from baseline to the end of the 12-week treatment period based on the pre-specified primary analysis
- EnteroMedics Inc. (Nasdaq: ETRM) $0.12. EnteroMedics filed a preliminary proxy statement late last Friday. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!