- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) $23.45. Navistar International announced that it has formed a wide-ranging strategic alliance with Volkswagen Truck & Bus, which includes an equity investment in Navistar by Volkswagen Truck & Bus and framework agreements for strategic technology and supply collaboration and a procurement joint venture.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/6: (NAV) (CLCD) (XIN) High; (TNXP) (ETRM) Low
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.92. Tonix Pharma announced preliminary topline results from its Phase 3 clinical study, AFFIRM, designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TNX-102 SL (cyclobenzaprine HCl sublingual tablets), 2.8 mg, in patients with fibromyalgia. The AFFIRM data did not achieve statistical significance in the primary efficacy endpoint: the proportion of patients who reported a 30 percent or greater reduction in pain from baseline to the end of the 12-week treatment period based on the pre-specified primary analysis
- EnteroMedics Inc. (Nasdaq: ETRM) $0.12. EnteroMedics filed a preliminary proxy statement late last Friday. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Zillow (Z) Acquires Hamptons Real Estate Online
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/10: (ENPH) (AKAO) (MRK) Higher; (PE) (BRG) (JNPR) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!