Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/30: (QCOM) (LXK) (NVDA) High; (CTSH) (VEC) (CNO) Low
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) $45.44. Cognizant disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday: "The Company is conducting an internal investigation into whether certain payments relating to facilities in India were made improperly and in possible violation of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other applicable laws. The investigation is being conducted under the oversight of the Audit Committee, with the assistance of outside counsel, and is currently focused on a small number of Company-owned facilities. The Company has voluntarily notified the United States Department of Justice and United States Securities and Exchange Commission and is cooperating fully with both agencies. The internal investigation is in its early stages, and the Company is not able to predict what, if any, action may be taken by the DOJ, SEC or any governmental authority in connection with the investigation or the effect of the matter on the Company’s results of operations, cash flows or financial position."
- Vectrus, Inc. (NYSE: VEC) $12.50. Vectrus announced the government did not select the company's contract proposal to provide comprehensive support services for all U.S. Army facilities in Kuwait. Vectrus is the incumbent contractor providing these services, under the Kuwait Base Operations & Security Support Services (K-BOSSS) contract which currently runs through Dec. 28, 2016.
- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) $14.29. CNO Financial Group announced that its subsidiaries, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (BCLIC) and Washington National Insurance Company (WNIC), are terminating reinsurance agreements with Beechwood Re (BRe) and recapturing approximately $550 million of closed block long-term care liabilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Prices 4M Common Stock Offering at $13.15/Share
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Cowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!