Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/29: (QCOM) (EBAY) (MIME) High; (DB) (ITCI) (FGP) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) $11.19. Deutsche Bank lower following reports that some of its hedge fund clients are removing excess cash and positions from within the firm. Shares fell as much as 9 percent today.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI) $14.88. Intra-Cellular Therapies announced top-line results from the second Phase 3 clinical trial (Study ‘302) of ITI-007, an oral, first-in-class investigational medicine for the treatment of schizophrenia. In this trial, neither dose of ITI-007 separated from placebo on the primary endpoint, change from baseline on the Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) total score, in the pre-defined patient population.
- Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE: FGP) $11.67. Ferrellgas Partners continuing lower from Wednesday after reporting Q4 EPS of ($6.68), which was $6.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $409.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $461.99 million. FGP announced that James E. Ferrell, the Company’s founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, has been appointed as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/7: (PLAY) (WDC) (EMKR) High; (SIGM) (BF-A) (APDN) Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!