- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) $7.27. Array BioPharma continuing higher from Monday following strong Phase 3 COLUMBUS results. Jefferies lifted its price target on the stock from $7 to $8.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/27: (ARRY) (NVDA) (ERII) High; (CVM) (VNR) Low
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) $0.24. CEL-SCI announced that it has received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin Injection) Phase 3 clinical trial in advanced primary head and neck cancer has been placed on clinical hold. Pursuant to this communication from FDA, patients currently receiving study treatments can continue to receive treatment, and patients already enrolled in the study will continue to be followed. CEL-SCI was also told to expect a formal letter from the FDA within 30 days and will work diligently with the FDA to obtain the release of the clinical hold. The study currently has about 926 patients enrolled.
- Vanguard Natural Resources (Nasdaq: VNR) $0.86. Hilliard Lyons downgraded Vanguard Natural Resources from Long-Term Buy to Neutral and removed its $12 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/24: (CHK) (VMW) (CMCSA) Upgraded; (ADAP) (TEX) (LECO) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Hilliard Lyons, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!