- Array BioPharma Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRY) $7.27. Array BioPharma continuing higher from Monday following strong Phase 3 COLUMBUS results. Jefferies lifted its price target on the stock from $7 to $8.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/27: (ARRY) (NVDA) (ERII) High; (CVM) (VNR) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) $0.24. CEL-SCI announced that it has received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin Injection) Phase 3 clinical trial in advanced primary head and neck cancer has been placed on clinical hold. Pursuant to this communication from FDA, patients currently receiving study treatments can continue to receive treatment, and patients already enrolled in the study will continue to be followed. CEL-SCI was also told to expect a formal letter from the FDA within 30 days and will work diligently with the FDA to obtain the release of the clinical hold. The study currently has about 926 patients enrolled.
- Vanguard Natural Resources (Nasdaq: VNR) $0.86. Hilliard Lyons downgraded Vanguard Natural Resources from Long-Term Buy to Neutral and removed its $12 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Hilliard Lyons, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!