- Array BioPharma (Nasdaq: ARRY) $6.27. Array BioPharma and Pierre Fabre jointly announced top-line results from Part 1 of the Phase 3 COLUMBUS (Combined LGX818 Used with MEK162 in BRAF Mutant Unresectable Skin Cancer) study evaluating LGX818 (encorafenib), a BRAF inhibitor, and MEK162 (binimetinib), a MEK inhibitor, in patients with BRAF-mutant advanced, unresectable or metastatic melanoma. The study met its primary endpoint, significantly improving progression free survival (PFS) compared with vemurafenib, a BRAF inhibitor, alone.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/26: (ARRY) (GWPH) (ARIA) High; (ACOR) (GLF) (MNKD) Low
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) $22.92. The Arbitral Tribunal appointed by the Redemption Committee of the Finland Chamber of Commerce has today confirmed that Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) has the right to redeem the minority shares in Biotie Therapies Corp. and that Acorda has the right to obtain title to the minority shares by lodging a security approved by the Arbitral Tribunal for the payment of the redemption price and the interest accruing thereon.
- Gulfmark Offshore Inc. (NYSE: GLF) $1.55. LSC Communications Inc. and Donnelley Financial Solutions Inc. will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Friday, September 30 replacing Gulfmark Offshore Inc. and Bonanza Creek Energy Inc. respectively, which will be removed from the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, October 3.
- MannKind (Nasdaq: MNKD) $. MannKind continuing lower from last Friday after disclosing:
On September 14, 2016, MannKind Corporation (the “Company”) received a letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market (the “Nasdaq Letter”) indicating that for 30 consecutive business days the Company’s common stock had not maintained a minimum closing bid price of at least $1.00 per share (the “Minimum Bid Price Requirement”) as required by Nasdaq Listing Rules.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/20: (GME) (BA) (PLD) (LULU)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/18: (NKE) (ATNM) (TTWO) (KMX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!