- Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) $9.34. Oclaro announced the pricing of its public offering (the "Offering") of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.35 per share. In addition, Oclaro has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of its common stock. Oclaro expects to close the offering on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/22: (OCLR) (CZR) (SRPT) High; (XGTI) Low
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- xG Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: XGTI) $. xG Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: XGTI) announced that its Special Meeting of Stockholders to be held on September 22, 2016 was adjourned to October 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the Company's offices at 7771 West Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 225, Sunrise, FL 33351 to allow additional time for the stockholders to vote on the proposal set forth in the Company's proxy statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which is available at: www.cstproxy.com/xgtechnology/sm2016. During the period of the adjournment, the Company will continue to solicit proxies from its stockholders with respect to the proposals set forth in the Company's proxy statement. Proxies previously submitted in respect of the meeting will be voted at the adjourned meeting unless properly revoked.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) COO to Depart
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) to Eliminate 107 Positions as Part of Restructuring, Discontinue Ops in Bellevue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!