- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.80. Sarepta continuing higher following FDA approval of Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) treatment on Monday.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/20: (SRPT) (AMPH) (ON) High; (ASNA) (SEAS) Low
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Ascena Retail Group (Nasdaq: ASNA) $5.66. Ascena Retail Group reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, versus the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.77 billion. Ascena Retail Group sees FY2017 EPS of $0.60 - $0.65, versus the consensus of $0.83. Ascena Retail Group sees FY2017 revenue of $6.9 - $7.0 billion, versus the consensus of $7.17 billion.
- SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) $11.77. SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 52.4% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.21. The company expects to redeploy this additional capital to shareholders by opportunistically repurchasing the company's shares in the open market during the remainder of 2016. The Board has also decided to suspend the company's quarterly dividend subsequent to this dividend declaration.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- SightMD Announces 13th Semi-Annual Educational Symposium for Optometrists Across New York Region
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!