- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.80. Sarepta continuing higher following FDA approval of Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) treatment on Monday.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/20: (SRPT) (AMPH) (ON) High; (ASNA) (SEAS) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Ascena Retail Group (Nasdaq: ASNA) $5.66. Ascena Retail Group reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, versus the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.77 billion. Ascena Retail Group sees FY2017 EPS of $0.60 - $0.65, versus the consensus of $0.83. Ascena Retail Group sees FY2017 revenue of $6.9 - $7.0 billion, versus the consensus of $7.17 billion.
- SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) $11.77. SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 52.4% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.21. The company expects to redeploy this additional capital to shareholders by opportunistically repurchasing the company's shares in the open market during the remainder of 2016. The Board has also decided to suspend the company's quarterly dividend subsequent to this dividend declaration.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/09: (SWC) (SGYP) (FNSR) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/8: (VRX) (BABA) (HTBX) (ARMK)
- Fitch Affirms Alaska Air at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!