- Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL) $13.06. Marvell Technology Group adding to gains from Thursday after B. Riley added the stock to its Focus List yesterday. The company also disclosed the following late Thursday:
On August 28, 2016, Dr. Zining Wu, Chief Technology Officer, notified Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (“Marvell” or the “Company”) of his decision to leave Marvell. Dr. Wu’s resignation as an employee and a named executive officer will be effective as of September 9, 2016. In order to accommodate an orderly transition of his responsibilities, Dr. Wu has agreed to assist the Company in a consulting capacity at a mutually agreed upon rate.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/2: (MRVL) (OCLR) (REN) High; (PAY) (DVAX) Low
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) $16.07. VeriFone Systems reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, versus the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.54 million.
- Dynavax (Nasdaq: DVAX) $10.14. FDA said to cancel upcoming advisory committee meeting in order for Dynavax to resolve issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Pay $565M to Acquire Delaware and Midland Basin Assets
- DNO Reports Payment for Tawke Deliveries
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Completes a Transformational Year and Announces a 91% Increase in 2P Reserves and a 146% increase in 3P Reserves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!