- Marvell Technology Group (Nasdaq: MRVL) $13.06. Marvell Technology Group adding to gains from Thursday after B. Riley added the stock to its Focus List yesterday. The company also disclosed the following late Thursday:
On August 28, 2016, Dr. Zining Wu, Chief Technology Officer, notified Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (“Marvell” or the “Company”) of his decision to leave Marvell. Dr. Wu’s resignation as an employee and a named executive officer will be effective as of September 9, 2016. In order to accommodate an orderly transition of his responsibilities, Dr. Wu has agreed to assist the Company in a consulting capacity at a mutually agreed upon rate.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/2: (MRVL) (OCLR) (REN) High; (PAY) (DVAX) Low
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- VeriFone Systems (NYSE: PAY) $16.07. VeriFone Systems reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, versus the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $493 million versus the consensus estimate of $515.54 million.
- Dynavax (Nasdaq: DVAX) $10.14. FDA said to cancel upcoming advisory committee meeting in order for Dynavax to resolve issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/25: (BPL) (PTXP)/(ETP) (LAZ) (CRZO)/(SN)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/26: (TWTR) (PRGX) (CBPO)