- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.18. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Sarepta Therapeutics' Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Exondys 51 is specifically indicated for patients who have a confirmed mutation of the dystrophin gene amenable to exon 51 skipping, which affects about 13 percent of the population with DMD.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/19: (SRPT) (AMAT) (CLCD) Higher; (TNXP) (SRCL) Lower
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.70. Tonix Pharmaceuticals filed a new investor presentation on its website. The presentation can be accessed here.
- Stericycle (Nasdaq: SRCL) $77.00. Stericycle shares seeing additional pressure below the $80 level. The stock dropped as much as 5.2 percent today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- MannKind (MNKD) Announces Completion of $10.2M Insulin Sales Agreement with Sanofi (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!