- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.18. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Sarepta Therapeutics' Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Exondys 51 is specifically indicated for patients who have a confirmed mutation of the dystrophin gene amenable to exon 51 skipping, which affects about 13 percent of the population with DMD.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/19: (SRPT) (AMAT) (CLCD) Higher; (TNXP) (SRCL) Lower
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.70. Tonix Pharmaceuticals filed a new investor presentation on its website. The presentation can be accessed here.
- Stericycle (Nasdaq: SRCL) $77.00. Stericycle shares seeing additional pressure below the $80 level. The stock dropped as much as 5.2 percent today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!