- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.18. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Sarepta Therapeutics' Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Exondys 51 is specifically indicated for patients who have a confirmed mutation of the dystrophin gene amenable to exon 51 skipping, which affects about 13 percent of the population with DMD.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/19: (SRPT) (AMAT) (CLCD) Higher; (TNXP) (SRCL) Lower
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.70. Tonix Pharmaceuticals filed a new investor presentation on its website. The presentation can be accessed here.
- Stericycle (Nasdaq: SRCL) $77.00. Stericycle shares seeing additional pressure below the $80 level. The stock dropped as much as 5.2 percent today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Platinum Group Metals (PLG) Enters $40M Common Shares Bought Deal Financing Agreement
- Philip Morris (PM) Discloses Formal Probe Related to PM Thailand in 10-Q Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!