- Sarepta Therapeutics' (Nasdaq: SRPT) $56.18. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Sarepta Therapeutics' Exondys 51 (eteplirsen) injection, the first drug approved to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Exondys 51 is specifically indicated for patients who have a confirmed mutation of the dystrophin gene amenable to exon 51 skipping, which affects about 13 percent of the population with DMD.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/19: (SRPT) (AMAT) (CLCD) Higher; (TNXP) (SRCL) Lower
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: TNXP) $0.70. Tonix Pharmaceuticals filed a new investor presentation on its website. The presentation can be accessed here.
- Stericycle (Nasdaq: SRCL) $77.00. Stericycle shares seeing additional pressure below the $80 level. The stock dropped as much as 5.2 percent today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Responds to 'False Report' from Short Sellers
- UPDATE: Och-Ziff (OZM) Unit Expected to Plead Guilty Over Africa Bribes
- Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!