- Intel Corporation (Nasdaq: INTC) $38.05. Intel announced that third-quarter revenue is expected to be above the company's previous outlook. The company now expects third-quarter revenue to be $15.6 billion, plus or minus $300 million, as compared to the previous range of $14.9 billion, plus or minus $500 million. The increase in revenue is primarily driven by replenishment of PC supply chain inventory. The company is also seeing some signs of improving PC demand. (The Street was looking for Q3 revenue of $14.9 billion.)
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/16: (INTC) (AERI) (CRUS) High; (NVAX) (CXRX) (CSIQ) Low
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Novavax, Inc., (Nasdaq: NVAX) $1.16. Novavax announced topline data from two clinical trials of its RSV F-protein recombinant nanoparticle vaccine candidate (RSV F Vaccine) in older adults. The Resolve trial, a Phase 3 trial of our RSV F Vaccine in 11,856 older adults (60 years of age and older), did not meet the pre-specified primary or the secondary efficacy objectives, and did not demonstrate vaccine efficacy. Consistent with our previous clinical experience, the vaccine was well tolerated.
- Concordia International Corp. (Nasdaq: CXRX) $4.80. Concordia International commented on the UK's Health Service Medical Supplies (Costs) Bill, which was introduced into the House of Commons on September 15, 2016. The proposed bill would amend and extend existing provisions of the National Health Service Act 2006 to help manage the cost of health service medicines. Concordia reaffirmed its full year 2016 guidance and confirmed that it believes it has access to sufficient financial resources to manage its liabilities.
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) $11.74. Canadian Solar lower along with solar-segment peers today. The stock fell as much as 3.3 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yelp (YELP) Gains as Analyst Says Share Conversion Makes Takeover 'Easier', 'More Likely'
- Trading Radar for 9/27: Nike (NKE), IHS Markit (INFO), Cintas (CTAS), Factset (FDS) Report
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/23: (TWTR) (BIP)/(PBR) (CVBF) (EFUT) (CBOE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!