- Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) $13.49. Exelixis continuing higher from Wednesday after announcing that the European Commission (EC) has approved CABOMETYX (cabozantinib) tablets for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in adults following prior vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-targeted therapy. CABOMETYX was granted accelerated assessment by the European Medicines Agency, and is the first therapy to demonstrate in a phase 3 trial for patients with advanced RCC, robust and clinically meaningful improvements in all three key efficacy parameters — overall survival (OS), progression-free survival (PFS) and objective response rate (ORR).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/15: (EXEL) (CLCD) (ATVI) High; (UUUU) (SEDG) (IMDZ) Low
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU) $1.71. Energy Fuels announced that due to increased demand, it has entered into an amended and restated underwriting agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation and Rodman & Renshaw a unit of H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC, acting as co-lead underwriters and joint book-running managers, to increase the size of the previously announced bought deal to $13,050,000.
- SolarEdge Technologies (Nasdaq: SEDG) $15.00. SolarEdge Technologies edging lower from Wednesday after Needham & Company trimming its price target on the stock from $28 down to $25.
- Immune Design Corp. (Nasdaq: IMDZ) $6.05. Immune Design announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 4,800,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.25 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by Immune Design.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on 21st Century Fox (FOXA)
- The Energy Report Examines Uranium Stocks Gaining Big as Kazakhstan Cuts Production
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Teradyne (TER) Ahead of 4Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Cantor Fitzgerald, Needham & Company, Rodman & Renshaw, Charles Duncan, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!