- Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) $13.19. Exelixis announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved CABOMETYX (cabozantinib) tablets for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in adults following prior vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-targeted therapy. CABOMETYX was granted accelerated assessment by the European Medicines Agency, and is the first therapy to demonstrate in a phase 3 trial for patients with advanced RCC, robust and clinically meaningful improvements in all three key efficacy parameters — overall survival (OS), progression-free survival (PFS) and objective response rate (ORR).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/14: (EXEL) (LVS) (WYNN) High; (RNN) (RLGT) Low
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) $0.22. Rexahn Pharma announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to purchase 24 million shares of its common stock and warrants exercisable for up to 18 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $6 million. The shares and warrants are being sold in units, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase 0.75 of a share of common stock, at an offering price of $0.25 per unit.
- Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) $2.45. Radiant Logistics reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), versus the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $202.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Pay $565M to Acquire Delaware and Midland Basin Assets
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!