- Exelixis, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXEL) $13.19. Exelixis announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved CABOMETYX (cabozantinib) tablets for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) in adults following prior vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-targeted therapy. CABOMETYX was granted accelerated assessment by the European Medicines Agency, and is the first therapy to demonstrate in a phase 3 trial for patients with advanced RCC, robust and clinically meaningful improvements in all three key efficacy parameters — overall survival (OS), progression-free survival (PFS) and objective response rate (ORR).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/14: (EXEL) (LVS) (WYNN) High; (RNN) (RLGT) Low
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) $0.22. Rexahn Pharma announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to purchase 24 million shares of its common stock and warrants exercisable for up to 18 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $6 million. The shares and warrants are being sold in units, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase 0.75 of a share of common stock, at an offering price of $0.25 per unit.
- Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) $2.45. Radiant Logistics reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), versus the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $202.59 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/26: (VG) (NCR) (IRBT) High; (CMG) (TNXP) (DPLO) Low
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Receives U.S. Patent for RX-21101: A Novel Nano-Polymer Conjugate of Docetaxel for the Targeted Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/26: (TWTR) (PRGX) (CBPO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!