- Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) $60.18. Apache continuing higher on a few upgrades today following news of a big discovery in the Delaware Basin late last week.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/12: (APA) (SWFT) (NPTN) Higher; (GERN) (TSCO) Lower
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) $2.06. Geron Corporation provided updates on the clinical trials being conducted by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, of the telomerase inhibitor imetelstat. Planned internal reviews of initial data from both trials have been completed by Janssen, and both trials are continuing in order to evaluate additional and more mature data.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $68.02. Tractor Supply continuing lower from late last week after it updated Q3 guidance. Net sales for the third quarter are expected to increase approximately 4.2% to 5.0% to $1.54 billion to $1.55 billion from $1.48 billion in the third quarter of 2015, with comparable store sales ranging from flat to a decrease of (1.0)% versus an increase of 2.9% in last year's third quarter. (The Street was looking for Q3 sales of $1.6 billion.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) IPO Opens Higehr
- Trading Radar for 12/9: Swift Transportation (SWFT), Vail Resorts (MTN) Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!