- Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) $60.18. Apache continuing higher on a few upgrades today following news of a big discovery in the Delaware Basin late last week.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/12: (APA) (SWFT) (NPTN) Higher; (GERN) (TSCO) Lower
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) $2.06. Geron Corporation provided updates on the clinical trials being conducted by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, of the telomerase inhibitor imetelstat. Planned internal reviews of initial data from both trials have been completed by Janssen, and both trials are continuing in order to evaluate additional and more mature data.
- Tractor Supply Company (Nasdaq: TSCO) $68.02. Tractor Supply continuing lower from late last week after it updated Q3 guidance. Net sales for the third quarter are expected to increase approximately 4.2% to 5.0% to $1.54 billion to $1.55 billion from $1.48 billion in the third quarter of 2015, with comparable store sales ranging from flat to a decrease of (1.0)% versus an increase of 2.9% in last year's third quarter. (The Street was looking for Q3 sales of $1.6 billion.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on 21st Century Fox (FOXA)
- Apple (AAPL): Tweaking Estimates Ahead of Earnings - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!