- Charter Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: CHTR) $272.81. Charter Communications will replace EMC Corp. in the S&P 500.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/1: (CHTR) (OCLR) (MRVL) High; (ESI) (GCO) Low
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- ITT Educational Services (NYSE: ESI) $0.29. ITT Educational Services disclosed it received a letter from Chubb, whereby Ace American Insurance Company, on behalf of itself and the other insurance companies named in the Agreement of Indemnity entered into by the Company on August 19, 2003, makes demand on the Company to post collateral in the amount of $19.8 million (which is equal to 100% of the outstanding amount of the Surety Bonds) in the form of an acceptable irrevocable letter of credit. The GAI had been entered into by the Company to induce the Sureties to execute surety bonds for the Company from time to time that are required by various education authorities that regulate the Company.
- Genesco (NYSE: GCO) $49.20. Genesco reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, which was $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $625.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $642.53 million. Comps fell 1 percent, versus expectations of a 1 percent increase. Genesco sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80 - $4.00, versus prior guidance of $4.80 - $4.90 and the consensus of $4.91.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/20: (GME) (BA) (PLD) (LULU)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (SCYX) (IMAX) Higher; (RIGL) (SCSS) (EBAY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!