- Charter Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: CHTR) $272.81. Charter Communications will replace EMC Corp. in the S&P 500.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 9/1: (CHTR) (OCLR) (MRVL) High; (ESI) (GCO) Low
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- ITT Educational Services (NYSE: ESI) $0.29. ITT Educational Services disclosed it received a letter from Chubb, whereby Ace American Insurance Company, on behalf of itself and the other insurance companies named in the Agreement of Indemnity entered into by the Company on August 19, 2003, makes demand on the Company to post collateral in the amount of $19.8 million (which is equal to 100% of the outstanding amount of the Surety Bonds) in the form of an acceptable irrevocable letter of credit. The GAI had been entered into by the Company to induce the Sureties to execute surety bonds for the Company from time to time that are required by various education authorities that regulate the Company.
- Genesco (NYSE: GCO) $49.20. Genesco reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, which was $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $625.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $642.53 million. Comps fell 1 percent, versus expectations of a 1 percent increase. Genesco sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80 - $4.00, versus prior guidance of $4.80 - $4.90 and the consensus of $4.91.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!