- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) $260.34. Charter Communications reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, versus $0.39 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.99 billion, versus $9.37 billion reported last year.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/9: (CHTR) (MCHP) (SINA) High; (IMUC) (NEON) (NVGS) Low
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (NYSE: IMUC) $0.13. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 47,000,000 shares of its common stock and base warrants to purchase up to 35,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.16 per share and related base warrant, for total expected gross proceeds to ImmunoCellular of approximately $7.4 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other offering expenses.
- Neonode (Nasdaq: NEON) $1.09. Neonode reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), which was $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.78 million. Cash and accounts receivable totaled $1.7 million at June 30, 2016 compared to $7.2 million at December 31, 2014. Common shares on a fully diluted basis totaled approximately 45.6 million shares on June 30, 2016.
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS) $8.26. Navigator Holdings reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/19: (QUNR) (LBTYA) (GNC) (ACHC) (IMPV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!