- Charter Communications (Nasdaq: CHTR) $260.34. Charter Communications reported Q2 EPS of $0.99, versus $0.39 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.99 billion, versus $9.37 billion reported last year.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/9: (CHTR) (MCHP) (SINA) High; (IMUC) (NEON) (NVGS) Low
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (NYSE: IMUC) $0.13. ImmunoCellular Therapeutics announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 47,000,000 shares of its common stock and base warrants to purchase up to 35,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.16 per share and related base warrant, for total expected gross proceeds to ImmunoCellular of approximately $7.4 million, before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other offering expenses.
- Neonode (Nasdaq: NEON) $1.09. Neonode reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), which was $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.78 million. Cash and accounts receivable totaled $1.7 million at June 30, 2016 compared to $7.2 million at December 31, 2014. Common shares on a fully diluted basis totaled approximately 45.6 million shares on June 30, 2016.
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS) $8.26. Navigator Holdings reported Q2 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/6: (TWTR) (LNKD) (NSC) (CCE)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report