- MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP) $2.28. Helsinn and MEI Pharma announced that they have entered into an exclusive licensing, development and commercialization agreement for Pracinostat, a Phase III-ready drug candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and other potential indications. The deal provides the complementary resources from both organizations to rapidly advance Pracinostat into Phase III clinical development and expand into additional indications, including high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/8: (MEIP) (CETX) (NVDA) High; (TGTX) (FRSH) Low
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) $5.41. TG Therapeutics reported Q2 EPS of ($0.33), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.1 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $40 thousand.
- Papa Murphy's (Nasdaq: FRSH) $5.27. Papa Murphy's seeing additional pressure following Q2 results reported last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Jefferies Assumes Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) at Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!