- MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP) $2.28. Helsinn and MEI Pharma announced that they have entered into an exclusive licensing, development and commercialization agreement for Pracinostat, a Phase III-ready drug candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and other potential indications. The deal provides the complementary resources from both organizations to rapidly advance Pracinostat into Phase III clinical development and expand into additional indications, including high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/8: (MEIP) (CETX) (NVDA) High; (TGTX) (FRSH) Low
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) $5.41. TG Therapeutics reported Q2 EPS of ($0.33), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.1 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $40 thousand.
- Papa Murphy's (Nasdaq: FRSH) $5.27. Papa Murphy's seeing additional pressure following Q2 results reported last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) Files $200M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders