- MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP) $2.28. Helsinn and MEI Pharma announced that they have entered into an exclusive licensing, development and commercialization agreement for Pracinostat, a Phase III-ready drug candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and other potential indications. The deal provides the complementary resources from both organizations to rapidly advance Pracinostat into Phase III clinical development and expand into additional indications, including high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS).
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/8: (MEIP) (CETX) (NVDA) High; (TGTX) (FRSH) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) $5.41. TG Therapeutics reported Q2 EPS of ($0.33), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.1 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $40 thousand.
- Papa Murphy's (Nasdaq: FRSH) $5.27. Papa Murphy's seeing additional pressure following Q2 results reported last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies
- AptarGroup (ATR) PT Lowered to $79 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!