- Merck (NYSE: MRK) $62.98. Merck gaining as Bristol-Myers Squibb's CheckMate -026, phase 3 study of Opdivo for treatment of patients with NSCLC missed its primary endpoint.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/5: (MRK) (MTZ) (AZN) High; (CPSI) (BBRG) (APRI) Low
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Computer Programs & Systems (Nasdaq: CPSI) $26.01. Computer Programs & Systems reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.35 million.
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (Nasdaq: BBRG) $5.07. Bravo Brio Restaurant continuing lower following Q2 results on Wednesday night.
- Apricus Biosciences (Nasdaq: APRI) $0.28. Apricus Biosciences reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $500 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Alphabet (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), Twitter (TWTR) Ford (F), Baidu.com (BIDU) Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/26: (AAPL) (HPQ) (MAS)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/26: (AKAM) (AKS) (GXP) Upgraded; (GM) (DPRX) (SPN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!