- Merck (NYSE: MRK) $62.98. Merck gaining as Bristol-Myers Squibb's CheckMate -026, phase 3 study of Opdivo for treatment of patients with NSCLC missed its primary endpoint.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/5: (MRK) (MTZ) (AZN) High; (CPSI) (BBRG) (APRI) Low
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Computer Programs & Systems (Nasdaq: CPSI) $26.01. Computer Programs & Systems reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.35 million.
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (Nasdaq: BBRG) $5.07. Bravo Brio Restaurant continuing lower following Q2 results on Wednesday night.
- Apricus Biosciences (Nasdaq: APRI) $0.28. Apricus Biosciences reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $500 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!