- Merck (NYSE: MRK) $62.98. Merck gaining as Bristol-Myers Squibb's CheckMate -026, phase 3 study of Opdivo for treatment of patients with NSCLC missed its primary endpoint.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/5: (MRK) (MTZ) (AZN) High; (CPSI) (BBRG) (APRI) Low
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Computer Programs & Systems (Nasdaq: CPSI) $26.01. Computer Programs & Systems reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.35 million.
- Bravo Brio Restaurant (Nasdaq: BBRG) $5.07. Bravo Brio Restaurant continuing lower following Q2 results on Wednesday night.
- Apricus Biosciences (Nasdaq: APRI) $0.28. Apricus Biosciences reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $500 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/7: (SPLS) (CMCO) (CW) (FIT)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/5: (AKS) (FTI) (PES) High; (AZN) (ONTX) (CYTX) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!