- Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) $42.58. Veeva Systems reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, which was $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.57 million. The company sees FY2017 EPS of $0.60-$0.61, versus the consensus of $0.57. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $525-528 million, versus the consensus of $518.3 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/31: (VEEV) (MOMO) (AUDC) High; (GIII) (NAVB) Low
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- G-III Apparel (Nasdaq: GIII) $30.12. G-III Apparel continuing lower from yesterday's quarterly report. Stifel downgraded the stock to Sell today.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NYSE: NAVB) $0.26. Navidea disclosed today:
On August 30, 2016, The District Court of Harris County, Texas granted CRG’s Application for Temporary Injunction. The Court provided the Company with 21 days to enter into the requisite account control agreements with CRG. The Company intends to appeal and is exploring its other options with respect to the Order and the CRG debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon gets $28 million pay package
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!