- Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) $42.58. Veeva Systems reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, which was $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $126.57 million. The company sees FY2017 EPS of $0.60-$0.61, versus the consensus of $0.57. Veeva Systems sees FY2017 revenue of $525-528 million, versus the consensus of $518.3 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/31: (VEEV) (MOMO) (AUDC) High; (GIII) (NAVB) Low
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- G-III Apparel (Nasdaq: GIII) $30.12. G-III Apparel continuing lower from yesterday's quarterly report. Stifel downgraded the stock to Sell today.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NYSE: NAVB) $0.26. Navidea disclosed today:
On August 30, 2016, The District Court of Harris County, Texas granted CRG’s Application for Temporary Injunction. The Court provided the Company with 21 days to enter into the requisite account control agreements with CRG. The Company intends to appeal and is exploring its other options with respect to the Order and the CRG debt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!