- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSUR) $8.72. OraSure Technologies announced that a study conducted by Human Longevity, Inc. (HLI) and published in the Journal Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group) on August 25, 2016 proposes the use of the OMNIgene•GUT microbiome sample collection and stabilization device sold by OraSure’s wholly-owned subsidiary, DNA Genotek Inc., in global microbiome studies.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/29: (OSUR) (AREX) (OCLR) High; (CZR) (ESI) Low
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) $5.39. Caesars Entertainment disclosed the following in an SEC filing on Monday: "On August 26, 2016, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois denied the motion by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. (“CEOC”) to extend an injunction enjoining the further prosecution of the lawsuits brought by BOKF, N.A., Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Relative Value-Long/Short Debt Portfolio, a Series of Underlying Funds Trust, Trilogy Portfolio Company, LLC, and Frederick Barton Danner, against Caesars Entertainment Corporation (“CEC”) in New York and Delaware."
- ITT Educational Services Inc. (NYSE: ESI) $0.47. ITT continuing lower from last week after receiving a letter from the U.S. Dept. of Education.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Commences Public Offering of Common Stock
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!