- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) $68.98. Autodesk reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, which was $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $550.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.07 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/26: (ADSK) (IP) (NLS) High; (ESI) (EXPR) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Paper Company has communicated with its customers a price increase of $50 per short ton on all containerboard products, effective with shipments on October 1, 2016.
- ITT Educational Services (NYSE: ESI) $0.49. ITT Educational Services disclosed the following today:
On August 25, 2016, ITT Educational Services, Inc. (the “Company”) received a letter (the “ED Letter”) from the U.S. Department of Education (the “ED”) citing the August 17, 2016 letter (the “ACICS Letter”) from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”) to the Company, which continued ACICS’ show-cause directive against the Company.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) $11.53. Express continuing lower following Q2 results reported on Wednesday morning. The stock is down over 25 percent for the week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!