- Autodesk (Nasdaq: ADSK) $68.98. Autodesk reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, which was $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $550.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.07 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/26: (ADSK) (IP) (NLS) High; (ESI) (EXPR) Low
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
International Paper Company has communicated with its customers a price increase of $50 per short ton on all containerboard products, effective with shipments on October 1, 2016.
- ITT Educational Services (NYSE: ESI) $0.49. ITT Educational Services disclosed the following today:
On August 25, 2016, ITT Educational Services, Inc. (the “Company”) received a letter (the “ED Letter”) from the U.S. Department of Education (the “ED”) citing the August 17, 2016 letter (the “ACICS Letter”) from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”) to the Company, which continued ACICS’ show-cause directive against the Company.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) $11.53. Express continuing lower following Q2 results reported on Wednesday morning. The stock is down over 25 percent for the week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/20: (GME) (BA) (PLD) (LULU)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!