- Nymox Pharmaceutical (Nasdaq: NYMX) $5.77. Nymox Pharmaceuticals continuing higher from Wednesday after announcing successful new study results from the long-term blinded placebo crossover group from the U.S. Phase 3 trials for fexapotide, the Company's lead compound in late stage development for enlarged prostate (BPH) and for localized prostate cancer.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/25: (NYMX) (WDAY) (BURL) High; (FI) (BAS) Low
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Frank's International (NYSE: FI) $10.91. UBS downgraded Frank's International from Neutral to Sell and moves its price target from $16 down to $7.50. Analyst Angie Sedita said she expects relative under-performance driven by offshore exposure and valuation.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) $0.43. Basic Energy Services continuing lower after announcing this week that it received, on August 19, 2016 of formal notice of non-compliance with the New York Stock Exchange market capitalization and share price continued listing standards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/27: (AZN) (HDS) (QCOM) (CVX)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/26: (OCN) (CAKE) (FFIV) Higher; (RWLK) (GRPN) (AKS) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!