- Nymox Pharmaceutical (Nasdaq: NYMX) $5.77. Nymox Pharmaceuticals continuing higher from Wednesday after announcing successful new study results from the long-term blinded placebo crossover group from the U.S. Phase 3 trials for fexapotide, the Company's lead compound in late stage development for enlarged prostate (BPH) and for localized prostate cancer.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/25: (NYMX) (WDAY) (BURL) High; (FI) (BAS) Low
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Frank's International (NYSE: FI) $10.91. UBS downgraded Frank's International from Neutral to Sell and moves its price target from $16 down to $7.50. Analyst Angie Sedita said she expects relative under-performance driven by offshore exposure and valuation.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) $0.43. Basic Energy Services continuing lower after announcing this week that it received, on August 19, 2016 of formal notice of non-compliance with the New York Stock Exchange market capitalization and share price continued listing standards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Offers Q4 Operational Results, Update on Recent Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!