- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSUR) $8.16. OraSure Technologies has been awarded a contract for up to $16.6 million in total funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to advance the Company’s rapid Zika tests.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/24: (OSUR) (BREW) (NYMX) High; (EXPR) (SEAC) (BAS) Low
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) $11.89. Express reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, which was $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $504.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $520.95 million. Comparable sales (including e-commerce sales) decreased 8%, compared to a 7% increase in the second quarter of 2015. (The Street was looking for a drop of 4.7 percent.) Express sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.14, versus the consensus of $1.46.
- SeaChange International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEAC) $2.74. SeaChange moving lower again after issuing light preliminary Q3 numbers on Tuesday.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) $0.54. Basic Energy continuing lower from Tuesday after receiving an NYSE listing notification.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/11: (HSGX) (AAOI) (KBH) Higher; (DRWI) (KOS) (SPR) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/11: (BIOC) (DSCI) (ENPH) Higher; (NVDQ) (ETH) (SIG) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!