- OraSure Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSUR) $8.16. OraSure Technologies has been awarded a contract for up to $16.6 million in total funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to advance the Company’s rapid Zika tests.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/24: (OSUR) (BREW) (NYMX) High; (EXPR) (SEAC) (BAS) Low
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) $11.89. Express reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, which was $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $504.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $520.95 million. Comparable sales (including e-commerce sales) decreased 8%, compared to a 7% increase in the second quarter of 2015. (The Street was looking for a drop of 4.7 percent.) Express sees FY2016 EPS of $1.00-$1.14, versus the consensus of $1.46.
- SeaChange International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SEAC) $2.74. SeaChange moving lower again after issuing light preliminary Q3 numbers on Tuesday.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) $0.54. Basic Energy continuing lower from Tuesday after receiving an NYSE listing notification.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/09: (SWC) (SGYP) (FNSR) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)