- Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT) $25.74. Applied Materials reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, which was $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.84 billion. Applied Materials sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.61-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.48.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/19: (AMAT) (SYMC) (ROST) High; (CO) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- China Cord Blood (NYSE: CO) $4.93. China Cord Blood showing early weakness today ahead of the company's Q2 report on Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files 3M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!