- Urban Outfitters (Nasdaq: URBN) $37.16. Urban Outfitters reported Q2 EPS of $0.66, which was $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $890.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $886.84 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/17: (URBN) (AMKR) (PLCE) High; (CSIQ) (VRS) (EBS) Low
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ), $12.12. Canadian Solar shares sinking lower ahead of the company's Q2 report on Thursday. The stock was down as much as 7.3 percent.
- Verso Corporation (NYSE: VRS) $7.44. Verso Corporation continuing lower from Tuesday after it reported Q2 results. Net sales for the second quarter of 2016 were 19% lower than the second quarter of 2015. Net loss was $33 million, versus $60 million posted in Q215.
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) $26.52. Emergent BioSolutions also seeing a little additional downside early today following a drop on Tuesday. Yesterday, the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for the manufacture of BioThrax® (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) in Building 55, the company’s large-scale manufacturing facility located in its 12.5-acre campus in Lansing, Michigan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wabtec (WAB) Announces DOJ Filing of Proposed Consent Decree Related to Faiveley Deal; Calls for Asset Sales
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/24: (ADRO) (AMTD) (TWTR) (INO)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/26: (OGXI) (AKAM) (IRBT) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (P) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!