- Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) $60.40. Dick's Sporting Goods reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, which was $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion. Comps rose 2.8 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/16: (DKS) (MOMO) (EBIO) High; (EAC) (EBS) Low
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Erickson (Nasdaq: EAC) $0.48. Erickson reported Q2 EPS of ($2.81), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $55 million.
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) $26.63. Emergent BioSolutions announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for the manufacture of BioThrax® (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) in Building 55, the company’s large-scale manufacturing facility located in its 12.5-acre campus in Lansing, Michigan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/21: (MSFT) (PYPL) (LECO) High; (SKX) (FNBC) (ATHN) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!