- Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) $60.40. Dick's Sporting Goods reported Q2 EPS of $0.82, which was $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.88 billion. Comps rose 2.8 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/16: (DKS) (MOMO) (EBIO) High; (EAC) (EBS) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
- Erickson (Nasdaq: EAC) $0.48. Erickson reported Q2 EPS of ($2.81), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $55 million.
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) $26.63. Emergent BioSolutions announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for the manufacture of BioThrax® (Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed) in Building 55, the company’s large-scale manufacturing facility located in its 12.5-acre campus in Lansing, Michigan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!