- Sorl Auto Parts (Nasdaq: SORL) $3.19. Sorl Auto Parts reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.71 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/15: (SORL) (ACIA) (VIAV) High; (SKLN) (MSLI) Low
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Skyline Medical Inc. (Nasdaq: SKLN) $0.09. Skyline Medical reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.36) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.4 thousand, versus $234 thousand reported last year.
- Merus Labs International Inc. (Nasdaq: MSLI) $0.95. Merus Labs International reported Q3 results. Revenue increased to $25.7 million for fiscal Q3 2016 from $9.5 million in the prior year quarter. Gross Basis Revenue increased to $32.6 million for fiscal Q3 2016 from $13.7 million in fiscal Q3 2015. Merus' sales performance and outlook remain consistent with expectations. Higher than planned expenses during the second half of the current fiscal year are expected to result in the Company's fiscal 2016 adjusted EBITDA, without consideration of additional acquisitions, to be in the $43 to $46 million range. The longer than expected regulatory process for the Sintrom manufacturing transfer is the main driver along with some additional one-time and ongoing expenses related to enhancing the European technical operations team.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold Ahead of Viavi Solutions' (VIAV) 1Q Report
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Ahead of 1Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!