- Sorl Auto Parts (Nasdaq: SORL) $3.19. Sorl Auto Parts reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $57.71 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/15: (SORL) (ACIA) (VIAV) High; (SKLN) (MSLI) Low
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Skyline Medical Inc. (Nasdaq: SKLN) $0.09. Skyline Medical reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.36) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.4 thousand, versus $234 thousand reported last year.
- Merus Labs International Inc. (Nasdaq: MSLI) $0.95. Merus Labs International reported Q3 results. Revenue increased to $25.7 million for fiscal Q3 2016 from $9.5 million in the prior year quarter. Gross Basis Revenue increased to $32.6 million for fiscal Q3 2016 from $13.7 million in fiscal Q3 2015. Merus' sales performance and outlook remain consistent with expectations. Higher than planned expenses during the second half of the current fiscal year are expected to result in the Company's fiscal 2016 adjusted EBITDA, without consideration of additional acquisitions, to be in the $43 to $46 million range. The longer than expected regulatory process for the Sintrom manufacturing transfer is the main driver along with some additional one-time and ongoing expenses related to enhancing the European technical operations team.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Key Growth Drivers Remain in Place - Needham & Company
- ePlus to Present at 19th Annual Needham Growth Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!