- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) $63.38. NVIDIA reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, which was $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion. Revenue is expected to be $1.68 billion, plus or minus two percent. (The Street sees revenue of $1.425 billion.)
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/12: (NVDA) (OCLR) (ACIA) High; (ANY) (AMDA) (VSTO) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- Sphere 3D (Nasdaq: ANY) $0.65. Sphere 3D reported Q2 EPS of ($0.19), which was $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.4 million.
- Amedica (Nasdaq: AMDA) $0.67. Amedica reported Q2 EPS of ($0.40), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 million.
- Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) $41.04. Monness, Crespi, Hardt downgraded Vista Outdoor from Buy to Neutral. The call comes following Q2 results on Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!