- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) $63.38. NVIDIA reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, which was $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.35 billion. Revenue is expected to be $1.68 billion, plus or minus two percent. (The Street sees revenue of $1.425 billion.)
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/12: (NVDA) (OCLR) (ACIA) High; (ANY) (AMDA) (VSTO) Low
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Sphere 3D (Nasdaq: ANY) $0.65. Sphere 3D reported Q2 EPS of ($0.19), which was $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $20.4 million.
- Amedica (Nasdaq: AMDA) $0.67. Amedica reported Q2 EPS of ($0.40), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 million.
- Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) $41.04. Monness, Crespi, Hardt downgraded Vista Outdoor from Buy to Neutral. The call comes following Q2 results on Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 10/31: Anadarko Petroleum (APC), Loews (L), Broadsoft (BSFT), Lumber Liquidators (LL) Report
- Trading Radar for 10/26: Comcast (CMCSA), Tesla (TSLA), Western Digital (WDC), F5 Networks (FFIV) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!