- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) $92.80. Alibaba reported Q1 EPS of RMB4.90, versus analyst estimate of RMB4.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB32.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB30.2 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/11: (BABA) (YHOO) (SSRI) High; (FLO) (AVGR) (SHLM) Low
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) $14.35. Flowers Foods reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, versus the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $935 million versus the consensus estimate of $948.98 million. Flowers Foods sees FY2016 EPS of $0.90-$0.95, versus the consensus of $1.00. Flowers Foods sees FY2016 revenue of $3.93-3.99 million, versus the consensus of $3.99 million.
- Avinger, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVGR) $3.65. Avinger announced the pricing of its public offering of 8,572,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $3.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,285,800 additional shares of its common stock. The Company expects to close the offering on August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
- A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SHLM) $19.58. A. Schulman announced that it has lowered its full-year 2016 adjusted net income guidance range to $1.90 to $1.95 per diluted share reflecting deteriorating market conditions facing the industry in the Company's largest regions in the U.S. and Europe. (The Street was looking for FY16 EPS of $2.56.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/25: (BPL) (PTXP)/(ETP) (LAZ) (CRZO)/(SN)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!