- Yelp (NYSE: YELP) $37.57. Yelp reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $173.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $169.82 million. Yelp sees FY2016 revenue of $700-708 million, versus the consensus of $699.8 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 8/10: (YELP) (REN) (HWAY) High; (SPWR) (MYGN) (MCHX) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- SunPower (Nasdaq: SPWR) $10.15. SunPower reported Q2 EPS of ($0.22), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $345.08 million. SunPower sees FY2016 revenue of $3-3.2 billion, versus the consensus of $3.3 billion.
- Myriad Genetics (Nasdaq: MYGN) $19.10. Myriad Genetics reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $187.92 million. Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.00-$1.10, versus the consensus of $1.65. Myriad Genetics sees FY2017 revenue of $740-760 million, versus the consensus of $755.5 million.
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) $2.71. Marchex reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), which was in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.97 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!