- General Motors (NYSE: GM) $36.66. GM’s total U.S. sales in November were 252,644 vehicles, up more than 10 percent from last year. All four brands outperformed the industry in November with Buick, Cadillac and GMC posting double-digit gains. (NOTE: The Street was looking for an increase of 9.1%.)
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/1: (GM) (MRO) (DCI) High; (EXPR) (GES) (FCEL) Low
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Express (NYSE: EXPR) $10.38. Express reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $506.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $498.75 million. Comps fell 8 percent, versus a drop of 9.9 percent expected by the Street. Express sees FY2016 EPS of $0.78-$0.82, versus the consensus of $1.05.
- Guess? (NYSE: GES) $13.10. Guess? reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, versus the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $536.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $548.37 million. Guess? sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.40 - $0.50. Guess? sees FY2017 EPS of $0.42 - $0.52.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) $1.90. FuelCell Energy announced a business restructuring to reduce costs and align production levels with current levels of demand in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s long-term strategic plan. Total revenues for the fourth quarter of 2016 are expected to be in the range of $23 - $25 million, with total fiscal 2016 revenue in the range of $107 - $109 million. (NOTE: The Street sees Q4 revenue of $52.3 million and FY16 revenue of $136.0 million.)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/5: (AKS) (FTI) (PES) High; (AZN) (ONTX) (CYTX) Low
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/7: (GNC) (ABT) (TMUS) (MTN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, OPEC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!