- CSX Corporation (Nasdaq: CSX) $34.28. CSX Corp. Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Cindy Sanborn updated investors and analysts today at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference in Chicago regarding the company’s expectations for fourth quarter and full-year performance as well as progress on the company’s long-term strategy. "In the fourth quarter, we expect an eight cent earnings per share impact related to costs associated with refinancing near-term debt,” Sanborn said. “While we now expect fourth-quarter earnings per share to be down, absent the eight-cent impact, the company’s earnings remain consistent with its prior guidance of flat to slightly down from the prior year.”
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/9: (CSX) (URI) (STLD) High; (COTY) (TRIP) (CSIQ) Low
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Coty (NYSE: COTY) $18.40. Coty reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, versus the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
- TripAdvisor (Nasdaq: TRIP) $51.18. TripAdvisor reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, which was in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $421 million versus the consensus estimate of $436.31 million.
- Canadian Solar (Nasdaq: CSIQ) $10.25. Canadian Solar and solar peers slumping following Trump election. Trump is a climate change denier, which won't help clean energy companies out at all.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q