- CSX Corporation (Nasdaq: CSX) $34.28. CSX Corp. Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Cindy Sanborn updated investors and analysts today at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference in Chicago regarding the company’s expectations for fourth quarter and full-year performance as well as progress on the company’s long-term strategy. "In the fourth quarter, we expect an eight cent earnings per share impact related to costs associated with refinancing near-term debt,” Sanborn said. “While we now expect fourth-quarter earnings per share to be down, absent the eight-cent impact, the company’s earnings remain consistent with its prior guidance of flat to slightly down from the prior year.”
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/9: (CSX) (URI) (STLD) High; (COTY) (TRIP) (CSIQ) Low
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Coty (NYSE: COTY) $18.40. Coty reported Q1 EPS of $0.23, versus the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
- TripAdvisor (Nasdaq: TRIP) $51.18. TripAdvisor reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, which was in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $421 million versus the consensus estimate of $436.31 million.
- Canadian Solar (Nasdaq: CSIQ) $10.25. Canadian Solar and solar peers slumping following Trump election. Trump is a climate change denier, which won't help clean energy companies out at all.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!