- Microchip Technology (Nasdaq: MCHP) $65.61. Microchip Technology reported Q2 EPS of $0.94, versus the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $871.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $860.96 million. Microchip Technology sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.85 - $0.95, versus the consensus of $0.83. Microchip Technology sees Q3 2017 revenue of $821.4 - $873.8 million, versus the consensus of $844.58 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/8: (MCHP) (LSCC) (SNCR) High; (VRX) (CVS) (OMF) Low
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
- Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) $13.77. Valeant Pharma reported Q3 EPS of $1.55, versus the analyst estimate of $1.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.49 billion. Valeant Pharma sees FY2016 EPS of $5.30 - $5.50, versus prior guidance of $6.60 - $7.00 and the consensus of $6.45. Valeant Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $9.55 - $9.65 billion, versus prior guidance of $9.9 - $10.1 billion and the consensus of $9.92 billion.
- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) $69.30. CVS Health reported Q3 EPS of $1.64, which was $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $45.29 billion. CVS Health sees FY2016 EPS of $5.77 - $5.83, versus prior guidance of $5.81 - $5.89 and the consensus of $5.85.
- OneMain Holdings (NYSE: OMF) $16.56. OneMain Holdings reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!