- Assured Guaranty (NYSE: AGO) $32.06. Assured Guaranty reported Q3 EPS of $3.83, versus the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $566 million, versus $368 million reported last year.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/4: (AGO) (WIFI) High; (SBUX) (MDRX) (IVTY) Low
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Starbucks Coffee (Nasdaq: SBUX) $50.84. Starbucks reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, versus the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.68 billion. U.S. comps rose 4%.
- $. Allscripts reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, which was $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.92 million. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.17. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 revenue of $420-435 million, versus the consensus of $425.4 million.
- Invuity, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVTY) $4.50. Invuity reported Q3 results. Revenue grew 52% to $8.5 million compared to revenue of $5.6 million in the 2015 third quarter. The net loss for the third quarter of 2016 was $8.8 million, or $0.56 loss per share, compared to a net loss of $9.1 million, or $0.69 loss per share, for the third quarter of 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!