- Assured Guaranty (NYSE: AGO) $32.06. Assured Guaranty reported Q3 EPS of $3.83, versus the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $566 million, versus $368 million reported last year.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/4: (AGO) (WIFI) High; (SBUX) (MDRX) (IVTY) Low
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Starbucks Coffee (Nasdaq: SBUX) $50.84. Starbucks reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, versus the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.71 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.68 billion. U.S. comps rose 4%.
- $. Allscripts reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, which was $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $392 million versus the consensus estimate of $414.92 million. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.16, versus the consensus of $0.17. Allscripts sees Q4 2016 revenue of $420-435 million, versus the consensus of $425.4 million.
- Invuity, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVTY) $4.50. Invuity reported Q3 results. Revenue grew 52% to $8.5 million compared to revenue of $5.6 million in the 2015 third quarter. The net loss for the third quarter of 2016 was $8.8 million, or $0.56 loss per share, compared to a net loss of $9.1 million, or $0.69 loss per share, for the third quarter of 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded