- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARIA) $14.42. ARIAD Pharma announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Iclusig (ponatinib) full approval for the treatment of adult patients with chronic phase, accelerated phase, or blast phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) for whom no other tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy is indicated; and for the treatment of adult patients with T315I-positive CML (chronic phase, accelerated phase, or blast phase) or T315I positive Ph+ ALL.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/29: (ARIA) (TIF) (THO) High; (NVLS) (FCEL) Low
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Nivalis Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVLS) $2.50. Nivalis Therapeutics announced topline results from the Company's Phase 2 trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of two doses of cavosonstat, 200 mg and 400 mg, in adult patients with CF who had two copies of the F508del-CFTR mutation and were being treated with Orkambi. There were no dose limiting toxicities and cavosonstat was well tolerated at all doses in the trial. The trial failed, however, to demonstrate benefit in absolute change in percent predicted FEV1, the trial’s primary endpoint, or in sweat chloride reduction at 12 weeks.
- FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq: FCEL) $2.02. FuelCell Energy lower as FBR Capital cut its price target on the stock from $5.50 down to $3. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Starboard Said to Push Rockwell Collins (COL) to Reconsider B/E (BEAV) Deal