- Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) $15.85. Chicos FAS reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $596.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $610.83 million. Comps fell 4.9 percent.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/22: (CHS) (ADI) (JACK) High; (PDCO) (NVO) Low
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Patterson Cos. (Nasdaq: PDCO) $36.46. Patterson reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, versus the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion. Patterson Cos. sees FY17 EPS of $2.25 - $2.35, versus the consensus of $2.64.
- Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) $31.50. Novo Nordisk lower after announcing that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the New Drug Application (NDA) for Xultophy 100/3.6. Xultophy 100/3.6 is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycaemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on basal insulin (less than 50 units daily) or liraglutide (less than or equal to 1.8 mg daily).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
- Gores Group Unit to Acquire Triumph Group's (TGI) TAR Business
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/7: (GNC) (ABT) (TMUS) (MTN)