- Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) $20.00. Melco Crown Entertainment getting a boost today as Credit Suisse upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/21: (MPEL) (IGT) (AMD) High; (NVO) Low
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO) $32.19. Novo Nordisk continuing its recent slump. The stock is down over 21 percent from a close at $40.94 on October 27th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/5: (AKS) (FTI) (PES) High; (AZN) (ONTX) (CYTX) Low