- Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) $32.12. Booz Allen Hamilton reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.38 billion. Booz Allen Hamilton sees FY2017 EPS of $1.68 - $1.75, versus the consensus of $1.73.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/2: (BAH) (WCG) (OIIM) High; (DYN) (GME) (KATE) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Dynegy Inc. (NYSE: DYN) $7.01. Dynegy reported Q3 EPS of ($1.81), which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion. Dynegy initiated 2017 guidance with an Adjusted EBITDA range of $1,200 to $1,400 million and a Free Cash Flow range of $150 to $350 million. The ranges assume that the ENGIE and Elwood transactions close in 2016, and that the Genco restructuring is completed in the first quarter of 2017. Additionally, the guidance ranges contemplate the significant major outage schedule, particularly for the ENGIE fleet.
- GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) $20.10. GameStop said i expects Q3 revenue of $2 billion and EPS of $0.45 - $0.49, versus consensus expectations calling for revenue of $2.08 billion and EPS of $0.56.
- Kate Spade & Co. (NYSE: KATE) $14.32. Kate Spade & Co. reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, versus the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317 million versus the consensus estimate of $310.94 million.
- TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) $18.03. TEGNA reported Q3 EPS of $0.65, which was $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $860.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $869.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)