- Marvell Technology (Nasdaq: MRVL) $14.79. Marvell Technology reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $615.89 million. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17 - $0.21, versus the consensus of $0.13. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 revenue of $553.7 - $576.3 million, versus the consensus of $594.6 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/18: (MRVL) (ROST) (SYUT) High; (NVO) Low
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO) $32.35. Novo Nordisk continuing to slump following recent quarterly results. The stock is now down 21 percent from a close at $40.94 on Octoer 27th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/23: (BIOL) (CYNO) (KATE) Higher; (NCIT) (QCOM) (NAT) Lower (more...)
- Options with increasing volume
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!