- Marvell Technology (Nasdaq: MRVL) $14.79. Marvell Technology reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $615.89 million. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17 - $0.21, versus the consensus of $0.13. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 revenue of $553.7 - $576.3 million, versus the consensus of $594.6 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/18: (MRVL) (ROST) (SYUT) High; (NVO) Low
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO) $32.35. Novo Nordisk continuing to slump following recent quarterly results. The stock is now down 21 percent from a close at $40.94 on Octoer 27th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/1: (GM) (MRO) (DCI) High; (EXPR) (GES) (FCEL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!