- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) $46.72. Best Buy reported Q3 EPS of $0.62, which was $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.85 billion. Domestic comps rose 1.8 percent, versus a gain of 1.0 percent expected by analysts.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/17: (BBY) (NTAP) (PLCE) High; (SMRT) (APHB) (FSLR) Low
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Stein Mart (Nasdaq: SMRT) $5.10. Stein Mart reported Q3 EPS of ($0.24), versus the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $299.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $304.14 million. Comparable store sales decreased 4.6 percent
- AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation (NYSE: APHB) $0.67. AmpliPhi Biosciences announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,335,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 5,335,000 shares of common stock. Each share of common stock is being sold together with a warrant to purchase one share of common stock at a combined price to the public of $0.75 per share and accompanying warrant.
- First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSLR) $28.50. First Solar announced an acceleration of Series 6 production into 2018, with approximately 3 Gigawatts of production expected in 2019. Over the course of 2017 and 2018 the Company’s existing production facilities will be converted to Series 6 production and the current Series 4 product will be phased out. As a result of the change in roadmap the Company will cancel its Series 5 product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 12/7: lululemon (LULU), SecureWorks (SCWX), Vera Bradley (VRA), Tailored Brands (TLRD) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/2: (NBR) (PTEN) (EXEL) High; (PLX) (GES) (GIII) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!