- The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) $37.71. The Charles Schwab Corporation released its Monthly Activity Report today. The company reported total client assets of $2.69 trillion as of month-end October, up 6% from October 2015 and down 1% compared to September 2016.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/14: (SCHW) (AKS) High; (KNDI) (RSO) Low
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: KNDI) $3.47. Kandi Technologies announced two new executive appointments to help support its continuing rapid growth. Kandi’s board of directors has appointed Mr. Wang Cheng (Henry) as the Company’s new Chief Strategy Officer and Mr. Mei Bing as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, with both appointments effective immediately.
- Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) $7.57. Resource Capital reported Q3 FFO of $0.42, versus $0.44 reported last year. In November, the board of directors approved a strategic plan (the "Plan") that will allow RSO to focus on making commercial real estate ("CRE") debt investments. The Plan will include exiting underperforming non-CRE businesses and investments, disposing of certain underperforming legacy CRE debt investments and establishing a dividend policy based on sustainable earnings. As part of the Plan, certain non-CRE businesses and investments and certain underperforming legacy CRE debt investments will be reclassified as held for sale during the fourth quarter of 2016. This reclassification will result in certain non-CRE businesses being reported as discontinued operations, and impairments of $11.0 million to $14.0 million to the fair values of those assets and liabilities are expected in the fourth quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!