- NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) $87.07. NVIDIA reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, which was $0.37 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion. NVIDIA sees Q4 2017 revenue of $2.058-2.142 billion, versus the consensus of $1.69 billion.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/11: (NVDA) (MSCC) (SCCO) High; (PLAB) (PPP) (RGR) Low
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Photronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLAB) $8.20. Photronics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLAB) 17.0% LOWER; provided preliminary results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016, ended October 30, 2016. Based upon preliminary financial results, Photronics now expects fourth quarter sales to be approximately $107 million, and diluted earnings per share (EPS) to be in the range of $0.02 to $0.03. These expectations compare with the previously announced guidance range of $118 to $128 million in sales and diluted EPS of $0.09 to $0.17. The consensus is $123.4 million and $0.13.
- Primero Mining Corp (NYSE: PPP) $0.75. Primero Mining continuing to see pressure following Q3 results reported earlier in the week.
- Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc. (NYSE: RGR) $47.15. Sturm, Ruger lower following a run-up into the Presidential election as Hillary Clinton didn't get the nod. Many were expecting tougher firearms laws with Clinton, which won't pan out now.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!