- $52.91. Kohl's Corp. reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, versus the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.33 billion. Comparable store sales fell 1.7 percent. Kohl's said it sees FY16 EPS of $3.80 - $4.00, versus the consensus of $3.87.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 11/10: (KSS) (SODA) (BAC) High; (SEDG) (ANTH) (AVID) Low
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- SolarEdge Technologies (Nasdaq: SEDG) $11.35. SolarEdge Technologies reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, versus the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $128.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.28 million. SolarEdge Technologies sees Q2 2017 revenue of $110-120 million, versus the consensus of $136.91 million.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) $1.72. Anthera Pharma announced that the CHABLIS-SC1 clinical trial with blisibimod for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) failed to meet its primary endpoint based upon the SLE Responder Index-6 (SRI-6) at 52 weeks. Although 47% of patients in the blisibimod arm versus 42% of patients in the placebo arm achieved this endpoint, the difference was not statistically significant. The SRI is a composite index comprised of SELENA-SLEDAI, BILAG and Physician Global Assessment criteria. A SRI-6 response requires a decrease of at least 6 points in SELENA-SLEDAI. The magnitude of blisibimod treatment effects for other SLE Response (SRI-4, and SRI-8) also did not achieve statistical significance.
- Avid Technology (Nasdaq: AVID) $4.49. Avid Technology reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, versus the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $119 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.62 million. Avid Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $105 - $120 million, versus the consensus of $139.4 million. Avid Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $502 - $517 million, versus the consensus of $547.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Bond-trading bump shows Wall Street banks doing more with less
- Zodiac Aerospace : Safran and Zodiac Aerospace, a new global leader in aerospace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!